Monday, March 17, 2008

inspired cooking space

via cafe johnsonia, i found this link- and an inspired post including purdy kitchens.

seeing as we are in the process of drawing up house plans, i am enjoying every ounce of pictures like this. so, props to a room somewhere for the kitchen beauty and cafe johnsonia to turning me on to her....

{.good.kitchens.make.my.clock.tick.............}
really a turn on, seriously. how pretty do these cookbooks look here?

if i were hooked up to medical equipment while looking at this stove, the beeping just might kill someone.......and i am still up in the air about the mantle over the stove. i am really trying to focus on classic....

again, totally turned on here to this "classy" design. i heart white cupboards. they echo timeless stuff really. any stain on wood, unless a deep beautiful mahogany dates a place to me. the sink is so pretty and those windows, but.. my favorite part is the shelf woodwork above, so simple. i.love.it.......

2 comments:

Kristy said...

Ever since you pointed out white cabinets I'm feeling inspired. We are going house hunting next week and I've seen a couple places online with white cupboards that I love. Not sure whether it will be in the cards this time but I'm loving it more than I thought I would. Thanks for the inspiration!

Leslie said...

glad you liked my kitchen post!! :)