Thursday, November 29, 2007

Honey-soy glazed chicken

Sorry I am late on this post ladies. Our life has been crazy lately and I haven't had too much time on my hands. However, we had this chicken tonight and we really liked it. Its healthy and its super easy and quick. I also served it with some spaghetti squash and a side salad-even Miss Lily enjoyed it.

1/2 C. honey
2 Tbs. soy sauce
8 skinless chicken drumbsticks (3 lbs.)
coarse salt and ground pepper

Preheat oven to 475 degrees. Line a shallow roasting pan or 9x13 baking dish with foil. In a large bowl, mix together honey, soy sauce, and 1/3 C. water. Add chicken and toss to coat; season with salt and pepper. Bake chicken for 30-40 minutes, basting with juices every 10-15 minutes.















1 comments:

i'm h.mac said...

annie, this looks so simple and so healthy. i wish on my busiest days that is what our plates looked like.............way to go super mom